Symbolic of CET’s success are the very same roads and highways we travel on, the tunnels we pass through, the flood channels that protect us, the dams that store our water and the cables that power our lives.
CET is the go-to engineering, contracting and building firm for large scale public and private sector civil projects, with an impressive portfolio of works covering developments in all parts of the country. Founded on strong past and present corporate values and achievements, and having delivered celebrated projects, CET now embarks on a pioneering journey that embraces, at its core, innovation and sustainable development.
Project Feats & Facts
CET’s expertise and dedication to deliver avant-garde, complex projects with unparalleled accuracy, positions the company as a top specification provider with ability to meet the stringiest industry standards.
Janna Lake & Dam
- RCC Dam, height 160 meters
- One of the largest dams in the World
- 20 km Motorway, 6 Viaducts
- 9 Overpasses, 7 Underpasses
- 5 Interchanges, 100 hydraulic structures
South Highway Zahrani - Qana
- 32 km Highway Construction
Optical Fibre National Backbone
- FTTH and OSP projects
- Creation of a National backbone: FTTC, FTTO, FTTH
- Mobile networks through 5000 km of Fibre Optics cables
- Including all related civil works
West-Bekaa Wastewater Plants & Networks
- 200 km of wastewater networks
- 15,000 m3/day of treatment capacity